The slicing knife features an ergonomic easy to grip contoured closed handle with stainless serrated blades at an angle for maintaining the hand and wrist in a natural stress-free position minimizing effort when cutting.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Grip the knife handle firmly.
- Place either end of the blade on the plate and rest the sharp part against the food.
- Move the knife back and forth gently while pressing downward, until the food has been cut.
- Household dishwasher safe up to 70 ?
- Be very careful to keep your fingers out of the way as you mince and cut food.
- Periodically inspect for wear and damage.
- If any fault occurs, please contact the supplier from whom you purchased it as soon as possible.
The slicing knife can be cleaned in a household dishwasher under 70?