The multi opener can be used to open aluminum can tabs, pressure sealed caps, resalable twist-off bottle caps and jar lids. It consists of long crank stem which enables the user to turn and to open the caps, tabs or lids easily with regulating screw at one end and soft rubber claw and adjustable steel band at the other end. It is ideal for people with a limited grip.
228 x 50 x 30 mm
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- To open an aluminum can tab, hold the can tightly. Insert the opener through the tab and lift the handle to open.
- To open a pressure sealed cap, hold the bottle tightly. Lock the cap inside of the shaped ring and lift the handle upwards to open.
- To open a resalable twist-off small bottle cap, place the rubber claw around the cap and turn anticlockwise sharply to open.
- To open a jar lid, the flexible steel band is clamped around the lid. Hold it firmly and twist the handle anticlockwise sharply.
- Periodically inspect for wear and damage.
- If any fault occurs, please contact the supplier from whom you purchased it as soon as possible.
The multi opener is designed for minimum maintenance. It is easily wiped clean with a damp cloth.