The multi-opener can be used to open aluminium can tabs, pressure-sealed caps, resalable twist-off bottle caps and jar lids. It consists of a long crank stem that enables the user to turn and open the caps, tabs or lids easily with regulating screw at one end and a soft rubber claw and adjustable steel band at the other end. It is ideal for people with a limited grip.
Overall Size: 228mm x 50mm x 30mm
Material: ABS + Stainless Steel + Steel(Band) + Rubber
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- To open an aluminium can tab, hold the can tightly. Insert the opener through the tab and lift the handle to open.
- To open a pressure-sealed cap, hold the bottle tightly. Lock the cap inside of the shaped ring and lift the handle upwards to open.
- To open a resalable twist-off small bottle cap, place the rubber claw around the cap and turn anticlockwise sharply to open.
- To open a jar lid, the flexible steel band is clamped around the lid. Hold it firmly and twist the handle anticlockwise sharply.
- Periodically inspect for wear and damage.
- If any fault occurs, please contact the supplier from whom you purchased it as soon as possible.
The multi opener is designed for minimum maintenance. It is easily wiped clean with a damp cloth.