The Invacare CS8 bed is an electrically actuated floor line care bed with a range of functions and positional movements that assist caregivers and provide for patient comfort.Ease of
use, functionality, serviceability and cleaning practicality are key features of the bed.
The bed has a fabricated steel structure with a powder coated finish. The plastic components are made from urethane, PP, POM, nylon and ABS plastic.
Clinical Applications and Area of Use:
The bed is appropriate for adult patient care under supervised medical monitoring and provides support with various positioning options.
- King Single
- Total safe working load (SWL) of the bed 250Kg.
- 75mm twin Tente castors (four braking castors and four free-wheeling).
- Electrically adjusted height range. The bed works within a height range of 150mm low height to a maximum high height of 680mm.
- Trendelenberg head and foot down tilt 14°.
- Four sectioned electronically operated mattress platform with independent adjustment of backrest angle (maximum 65°) and knee section angle (maximum 35°).
- Four soft contoured mattress retainer handles.
- Integral foot end mattress base extension. Extends the bed by 195mm.
- (Optional) bolt on 3⁄4 length folding side rails.
- Removable timber head and foot panels.
- One button chair positioning.
- Under bed lighting.
|Overall length(base extension extended)||230.5cm|
|Overall width(rails fitted)||100.0cm|
|Mattress surface length(between panels)||199.5cm|
|Bed platform height range||15.0cm to 68.0cm|
|Back rest angle adjustment||0 to 65 degree|
|Knee bend angle adjustment||0 to 35 degree|
|Trendelenberg tilt adjustment(head and foot down)||0 to 14 degree|
|Recommended Mattress size||Width = 86.0cm, Lenght = 198.0cm|
|Maximum mattress depth(when side rails in use)||17.0cm|
|Minimum mattress depth(when side rails in use)||10.0cm|
Bed weight and safe working load
|Without side rails||119kg(approx)|
|With side rails||138kg(approx)|
|Safe working load||250kg|
- 10 Years Frame
- 5 Years Mechanical
- 3 Years Electrics