- Under Bed Clearance - While the FL250 achieves a low height of 110mm, full clearance under the bed is still maintained, minimising the risk of foot or cord impingement.
- SmartDescent™ Automatically slows descent speed over the final 300mm of lowering to the floor level, allowing possible impingements to be identified and moved.
- Hidden Bed Mechanisms: The bed mechanisms are attached under the platform and are not visible. This helps the room feel less clinical.
- Low Height 11cm: Adding a 15cm mattress gives you a total height below 30cm thus significantly reducing out-of-bed fall injury risks.
- Auto-Regression on back & knee rests: Reduces skin shear forces during operation thus improving clinical outcomes and reducing the need for expensive mattress solutions.
- High SWL 250kg & base-extension to 100 & 200mm: The same bed platform can meet a wider profile of residents.
- BrakeFirst™ Automatic Safety Brake Activation at lowest height: Reduces the risk of injury during bed exit in the morning as the bed will lock when at its lowest height.
- Single Button Seat Position: Easy transfer of weight from lower back to bottom for pressure-care and seated positioning also helps improves lung function for residents.
- ExitSafe™ Single Button Ingress/Exit height: Your staff don’t have to think about what height to set the bed. Via one button the vast majority of needs are met.
- Attendant Control Panel - Allows the caregiver to lock out certain functions and also ensures bed operation is not just restricted to the handset.
- Grey Colour Scheme & Narrow-profile frame: Keeps the focus on bedding and furnishings/finishings rather than the bed-frame.
- Underbed light standard: Helps to reduce the incidence of resident and caregiver falls.
- Rubber & Nylon castors: Castors remain on the ground during braking, thus not damaging floors.
- King Single Extension Kit (optional retrofit): This allows you to change the profile of your beds (with minimal cost) to meet resident profile changes.
- KTL coated anti-corrosion steel: Improved durability for lower lifecycle cost.
- Low-maintenance Braking System: Fewer headaches for your MO’s!
Delivery is available within Adelaide metro only
Please contact: (08) 83463733 for Delivery and Setup charges
|Name||Bed - Aidacare FL250 Floorline - Single - 4 Function - 250kg (Bed ends sep) - Incl: UBL & Extension||Bed - Aidacare FL250 Floorline - King Single - 4 Function - 250kg (Bed ends sep) - Incl: UBL & Extension|
|Total Length||2000 mm||2000 mm|
|Total Width||900 mm||1070 mm|
|Safe Working Load||250 kg||250 kg|
- 10 Years Frame
- 3 Years Electrics
- 1 Year Handset