ELISpoon XL Stabilising Soup Spoon
ELISpoon is a revolutionary spoon that enables independent eating for people with limited hand and arm mobility such as Cerebral Palsy, Spinal Cord Injury, Post-stroke deficits, or Huntington's disease.
- Counter weights and rotation axes keep the spoon bowl level regardless of how your hand or arm twists, bends, or moves, preventing food spillage.
- Stopper allows the user to easily take food by restraining the spoon angle.
- Easy to use.
- Made of lightweight and strong material.
- No electrical components or batteries, making it easy to carry anywhere and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for left/right hand
- Suitable for both children and adults
What is the benefit of using ELISpoon?
Using ELISpoon, the individual gains self-confidence and recovers a sense of control, enabling them to participate in independent eating.
Download: ELIspoon Instructions
|Name|| ELISpoon XL
Stabilising Soup Spoon
|Handle Length||Approx 12cm|
|Metal Spoon Head||5.5cm (L) x 3.7cm (W)|
|Seat To Floor Height||620 mm|