Work Tray for WheelchairSKU: SSL-WA-2520
Or 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 with Learn more.
The work tray is a durable and economical lap tray solution. It is ideal for use in a long-term care facility. It can take vigorous use, is waterproof and easy to clean. It is made of strong and 15mm thick poly-carbonate. It features rounded corners for additional protection. It is secured easily to the wheelchair arms by hook and loop straps riveted to the board. It fits in all types of wheelchairs.
Abdominal Cutout Width
600 x 515 x 15 mm
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Seat the patient with the hips against the seat backrest.
- Secures the work tray to the wheelchair arms by Velcro straps. The patient should be comfortably seated.
- The loop fastener has a tendency to collect lint after use and clean repeatedly. It may
reduce the grip strength of the hook and loop fasteners.
- Test for secure hold before each use. Do not use it if the material of the hook and loop
fasteners are worn and fail to adhere securely.
- Periodically inspect for adherence, scrape, wear and damage.
- If any fault occurs, please contact the supplier from whom you purchased it as soon as possible.
The work tray is designed for minimum maintenance. It can be cleaned with a damp cloth by using mild detergents. Do not use abrasive detergents or cleaners to clean the product.