Incredibly Effective, Unbelievably Simple
Use the THERABAND FlexBar® to rehabilitate and strengthen hands, wrists, forearms, shoulders and elbows. A lightweight, durable, easy to grip, and portable resistance exerciser. It provides high-quality treatment for Tennis Elbow or Golfer's Elbow and has been research-proven to eliminate pain and provide an effective, non-surgical option to increasing strength and endurance. It works to improve upper extremities and decrease pain through bending, twisting or oscillating.
- Strengthening: improve grip & upper extremity strength
- Oscillation: allows oscillation movements for neuromuscular training and balance training
- Mobilisation: provides soft tissue and joint mobilisation
Ideal for those suffering with Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s elbow, Arthritis, tendonitis, and many other upper extremity conditions who are looking to improve flexibility, strength and mobility of the hands, wrists, forearms and elbow.
- Non-surgical, cost effective, and research-proven solution for tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow pain relief that also improves hand, arm, and shoulder strength.
- Using a FlexBar to do the Tyler Twist exercise has been clinically proven to reduce elbow pain by 81% and increase strength by 72% for tennis elbow patients, this is the perfect hand grip trainer for recovering from epicondylitis and regaining full strength.
- Rubber bar has easy to grip texture with ridges for comfortable use during bending, twisting, and oscillating movements.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Available in four progressive resistance levels. Each bar is 30.5cm long making it simple to use.
- Exercise manual included.
*This product contains Dry Natural Rubber.
A FlexBar® for Every Need:Available in four resistance levels so there’s one for any workout need. The low resistances make great hand grippers and wrist strengtheners for hand grip training and wrist injury rehab. The upper levels are ideal for tennis elbow golfer’s elbow pain relief.
Yellow / Extra Light
Red / Light
Green / Medium
Blue / Heavy