Simple effective arm support for relief and recovery
Designed in consultation with Occupational Therapists to provide effective and comfortable arm and hand support. An effective recovery and comfort aid when recovering from a broken arm, arm surgery, hand surgery or wrist surgery.
Providing a range of great features:
- Designed in consultation with Occupational Therapists
- Easy to adjust shape and filling to the preferred angle
- Waterproof and easy to wipe clean
- Light weight and portable
- Suitable for use in Hospitals, Rehab, Assisted Living or as an aid for use in the home
Designed to provide relief from:
- Carpel Tunnel
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Recovery from arm/hand surgery
- Recovery from arm/hand strain
Use upright or while lying down
The Arm Positioning Support can be used for arm support and hand support in either an upright position or when lying down.
Elevate the arm and wrist to stimulate blood flow, provide comfort and help with recovery from arm surgery, general soreness or a lack of circulation.
The Arm Positioning Support can be used either angled up or angled down depending on the requirements of the user.
|Outer Cover||Moisture and bacteria-resistant polyurethane ply bonded to a knitted polyester backing|
|Country of Manufacture||Australian Made|