Side Sleeper - Angled thigh & leg support designed to stop snoring by encouraging the preferred side sleeping position.
Ergonomically angled to fit snugly between the thighs. Follows the natural form of the legs to encourage you to sleep in the preferred side-sleeping position.
Maintains the spine's natural curvature and minimises twisting of the back during sleep. Side sleeping reduces snoring by allowing the soft pallet in the throat to fall to the side. Stop snoring with this quality designed snoring relief cushion.
Side-Sleeper thigh cushion and knee pillow - Side Sleeping may help relieve snoring & possibly stop snoring
One piece of carved deluxe-grade foam is ergonomically angled at 29° to fit snugly between the thighs. Follows the natural form of the legs, ensuring you sleep in the preferred side sleeping position. Maintains the spine's natural curvature and minimises twisting of the back during sleep.
Ideal hip pillow, useful as a post-operative aid to keep legs apart and supported. Helps keep hips stable for side sleepers. The side sleeper pillow encourages you to sleep on your side. Side sleeping allows your airways to be clear and with the right pillow can help reduce snoring.
Sleep in comfort and enjoy pain-free mornings
- Fits snugly between your thighs, ensuring the natural curvature of the spine is maintained by minimising twisting of the back during sleep.
- Restores natural alignment.
- Keeps your back aligned as you sleep, allowing total muscle relaxation and more restful sleep.
- Relaxes muscles by encouraging the preferred side sleeping position.
- Relieves painful pressure points.
- Easy and affordable way to reduce pressure and provide comfort.
|Size||34 cm high large 'bumper' x 23 cm high small 'bumper' x 6.5 cm narrowest point x 20cm wide.|
|Inner||100% open cell 'breathing' urethane foam.|
|Country of Manufacture||Australian Made|