- Jobst UlcerCare Compression System:
- Provides graduated compression of 40 mmHg, the recommended pressure for the healing of these types of wounds
- Is a 2-in-1 stocking system designed for patient's self-management to facilitate easy changing of the wound dressing and to allow for improved personal hygiene (e.g. bathing and skin care)
- JOBST UlcerCARE Liner provides mild compression (17mmHg) for the non-ambulatory patient to help manage lower leg oedema during bed rest
- Outer stocking comes with a zipper on the left or right side for comfortable closure on the opposite side of the wound. It is removed at night and applied first thing in the morning
- Ulcercare Starter Kits include one outer stocking and two liners.
- Replacement liners can also be purchased separately in packs of three.
Features and Benefits
- JOBST UlcerCARE Liner - Provides mild compression (17 mmHg**) for the non-ambulatory patient to help manage lower leg swelling during bed rest.
- May be worn 24 hours a day by non-ambulatory patients and to hold a wound dressing in place.
- Has an integrated heel and toe for high wearing comfort.
- Contains silk to promote healthy skin, facilitate donning and improve patient compliance.
NOTE: Due to health regulations, we cannot accept Garment exchanges.