- The easy-to-use wrap compression system, which can be removed and reapplied independently, offers patients independence and the ability to manage their own oedema
- A double-laminated fabric suitable for mild to moderate oedema levels, making it especially suitable for palliative and paediatric patients.
- The fabric is both durable and breathable.
- Compression level: 20-30mmHg.
- To determine length, measure from the outside of the wrist to the axilla with arm slightly bent.
- To determine size, measure circumference at wrist, elbow and axilla.
Please Click here to view the measuring chart
NOTE. Due to health regulations, we cannot accept Garment exchanges.