Homecraft Kings Standard Built-Up Handle
- The Standard Handle has a hollow cylindrical body.
- The Slim Handle has an oval cross-section and is also used as the core for built-up sleeves.
- The Contoured Handle has a curved shape and finger contours for an ergonomic grip.
- The Mushroom Handle is a round, hollow doorknob-type handle that's easy to grip, particularly for those with weak or painful joints.
- The Heavyweight Handle is similar to the standard handle, but its core is filled with a metal bar to make it heavier.
- The Customised Handle is custom-made with a metal inner core and a pack of modelling material, allowing it to be shaped uniquely to fit a particular user's hand.
|PAT-AA5539||Heavy Weight Handle||25mm||156g|