Naturelle Latex Roll Cushion - Dynamic Neck, Back & Leg Support CushionSKU: TPI125
Make 4 interest-free payments of $19.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Naturelle Latex Multi-use Neck, Body, Back, Knee Roll
Use as a postural comfort aid behind neck, back, under knees, as a leg spacer, and under ankles to take the pressure off the heels. Aligns the spine, relaxes muscles, frees tension.
The Naturelle Latex Roll Cushion works along your body
- Provides effective side positioning
- Provides forward positioning and roll control
Use the latex roll under knees to provide support to legs
- Elevates knees to reduce leg and lower back pain
- Diffuses pressure points, helps alleviate tension in the lower back
- Alleviates leg pressure
Between Knees provides cushioning for your legs
- Shape allows for positioning options.
- A leg spacer to alleviate tension in hips.
- Holds legs apart following hip surgey.
- Provides leg/knee abduction to prevent pressure and skin damage.
- Off-loads heels for zero pressure
- Reduces swelling
- Improves blood flow to the lower limbs
- Under ankles to take pressure off the heels
Use Under back to provide lumbar support to the spine
- Compresses to form ellipse for correct spinal alignment
- Use to treat lower back pain
- Use as a back support in the car, office chair, or wheelchair
Use Under neck as a neck support roll
- Maintains the normal anterior curve of the cervical neck region during rest and sleep.
- Maintains the normal curve of the cervical neck while sitting.
Also available with a Steri-Plus Cover
A moisture and bacteria-resistant fabric, Steri-Plus is woven polyester with a special polyurethane ply (film) bonded to fabric.
- Wipes clean for easy care.
- Can be disinfected for infection control.
- Pure and Natural Latex support roll from the Rubber tree. Professional postural care from the Rubber Tree 'Naturally'.
Pure and Natural Latex support roll from the Rubber tree. Professional postural care from the Rubber Tree 'Naturally'
The Naturelle pillow is produced from pure natural latex - harvested by tapping the milk (sap) of the small tropical tree Hevea Brasiliensis. No Chemicals are needed to stabilise the rubber, and the intrinsic colour is also retained. Latex is bio-degradable, naturally!
Our latex is non-toxic and contaminant-free, its natural properties inhibit bacterial and fungal growth, and it provides an inhospitable environment for dust mites. Latex is a renewable and sustainable resource.
Pillow Care: Washing not recommended. Dab clean only, warm water (max 40 degrees Celsius) mild detergent. Dry flat in airy location, avoiding direct sunlight and heat.
Cover: Machine Wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry only.
Foam Discolouration & Air Traps
Please Note: It is also important to keep in mind that by it's nature, latex can have various cosmetic imperfections, variance in colour or discolouration and/or small tears, none of which will affect its performance, quality or durability in any way.