Contoured Bed Wedge - Angled Sleeping Wedge PillowSKU: TPI049
Make 4 interest-free payments of $49.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Now with Added Layer of Memory Foam for Premium Comfort!
The new and improved Contoured bed wedge now comes with a 2cm layer of memory foam on top of the product to give an even more superior comfort feel. This memory foam layer is removeable if you are prefer firmer support. This added adjustable option gives another comfort option to ensure that maximum comfort and effectiveness are achieved.
Scalloped top surface provides a safer sleeping position for those who want or need to sleep or rest in an elevated position.
Note: Naturelle Latex Pillow is sold seperately.
- Adjustments enable angle to be from 15° to 10°.
- Can be used on the bed, couch or floor.
- Available in Quilted or Waterproof versions.
- Tailored poly-cotton over slips are available
- The wedge pillow for acid reflux & heartburn.
- Quilted Version - recommended for all users with the exception of when waterproof material is required
- Steri-Plus (waterproof) Version - suitable for hospitals, assisted care, when product is being shared or when incontinence may be a factor.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
- Minimise pressure: The angle and surface contour minimises pressure on lower back and buttocks.
- Secure: Contoured scalloped surface moulds to body's contours giving the user a secure feeling.
- Designed to be used with a low pillow.
- Adjustable: Height and angle can be changed by removing an internal wedge to lower the bed wedge.
Sleeping in an elevated position
- A natural way to manage, reduce or eliminate the symptoms of GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), Barretts Oesophagus, hiatus hernia, acid reflux or gastric reflux. - Use gravity to prevents stomach acid (digestive juices) coming up and damaging the oesophagus
- Helps reduce coughing and reduce drainage of mucus down the back of the throat - Ease the symptoms of colds, flu, sinus congestion and post nasal drainage
- Eases breathing difficulties - comfort of people who suffer from CHF (congestive heart failure) and other and congestive heart conditions, who have shortness of breath and coughing when lying flat.
- Often reduces snoring
- Helps relieve respiratory discomfort and ease breathing problems due emphysema, asthma, chest congestion, bronchial, GERD or other breathing constraints.
- Alleviates back pain due to load bearing on the lower back while sleeping, convalescing periods or in hospital.
A good night's sleep
'Bed Wedge - Relaxer Recliner' has been designed to care for your body while relaxing or sleeping. It's angle and contours have been carefully conceived to minimise pressure to the weight-bearing lower vertebrae.Its generous width and contour means it can be comfortably and safely used for sleeping. Gently scalloped areas mould to the body's contours to give that secure feeling. Ideal for nursing homes, hospitals, and at home.Unlike acutely angled smaller wedges, that actually increase the load on the lower back, Contoured Bed Wedge is angled at the medically accepted 15° Now with an internal foam wedge which can be removed to lower the angle from 15° to approximately 10°
The Bed Wedge Relaxer Recliner has many uses:
- Encourages correct spinal alignment and provides body hugging support, thus helping relieve back conditions which cause pain and stress.
- Hospitals and Nursing Homes.
- 'Bed Wedge - Relaxer Recliner' is ideal for those persons suffering medical conditions requiring an angled sleeping position.
- It's angle was arrived at after consultation with health specialists to find the most appropriate slope and contours.
- Very good for the treatment of GERD and other disorders.
- The 'Bed Wedge - Relaxer Recliner' is designed for use with a low pillow to ensure the neck is in line with the spine's natural curvature. Eliminates the need for a bed riser.
- Watch TV in bed and be supported:Convalescents and accident victims find it impossible to watch TV from a flat position.
- With the Contoured Bed Wedge you are immediately in the perfect position to read or to watch television in bed.
Please note the Bed Wedge Support does not come with pillow. Model with pillow is for illustration purposes only.
Inner: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry.Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Quilted Cover: Not designed for repeated washing. (To avoid damage to the foam from constant removal of cover, leave cover permanently and cover with tailored overslip. Hand wash warm water mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Line dry, warm iron. Dry cleanable.
Steri-Plus Cover: It resists moisture, and is easily cleaned by wiping down with mild detergent warm water, and hung to dry. Wipe stains using a non-phenolic disinfectant in a diluted solution. Do not bleach. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Line dry. Do not iron.
Optional tailored over slip: Normal wash and Dry. Do not use chlorine bleach.