Positioning Body WedgeSKU: TPI128
Make 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Positioning Body Wedge Aligner in Memory Foam
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
- Body wedge support stabilises the body to prevent rolling onto the back or stomach. Fully adjustable-change the angle from 40° to 25° to 15º. The choice is yours!
- Stabilises the trunk with support for front or back.
- Reduces sacral pressure to prevent pressure sores.
- Aids in the management and healing of existing sores.
- Under thighs - helps maintain pelvic tilt in pelvic traction
- Promotes proper hip alignment.
- Secure, comfortable, and more stable than pillows.
Positioning Pad - Body Aligner Wedge - Visco memory foam provides comfort & support
- Supports front or back - reduces pressure on the sacrum. Stabilises the trunk
- Helps protect the body's pressure points from pressure ulcers (bed sores).
- Distributes body weight evenly & reduces pressure
- Under thighs - helps maintain pelvic tilt in pelvic traction & promotes proper hip alignment
- Multi-purpose: Adjustability eliminates the need for different sizes
- Promotes air circulation for enhanced comfort.
- Ideal for long term care patients or convalescents.
- Tailored in moisture-resistant bacteria inhibiting (hospital grade) Steri-Plus. Wipes clean for easy care.
Uses of the Positioning Body Wedge / Aligner
- A body positioning wedge to aid in the management and healing of existing pressure ulcers, by allowing patients to be positioned on their side to reduce sacral pressure.
- Provides effective side positioning as well as offering forward positioning and roll control.
- Removable Inserts - By deleting one of both of the removable memory foam 'sleeves' you can change the angle from 40° down to approximately 25° or to 15°. It's your choice, and it means you determine the optimum comfort & positioning levels required for yourself or your patient.
Available in moisture and bacteria-resistant Steri-Plus. Our Steri-Plus covers have a special polyurethane ply (film) bonded to woven polyester fabric.
Foam Inner: Do Not Immerse in water. Dab clean, mild detergent, warm water. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry away from sunlight.
Cover: Steri-Plus (moisture resistant version): Do Not Use dry cleaning solvents, or phenolic disinfectants. Wipe stains by using a non-phenolic disinfectant in a diluted solution. Do Not Machine Wash. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Iron. Line Dry Only.
|Medium Size||35cm long x 17cm wide x 13cm high|
|Inner||100% open cell 'breathing' urethane foam|
|Steri-Plus Outer Cover||Moisture and bacteria-resistant polyurethane ply bonded to a knitted polyester backing.|