The Aquatec Orca bath lift is an electric bath chair that lowers and lifts the user in and out of the bath, reducing the strain on the user and preventing the risk of falls. The stable, robust frame with reinforced scissors and base plate ensure the user's absolute stability and safety.
The Orca bath lift has a superior backrest recline of up to 40° and lowers down into the bath tub to aid in washing and rinsing, enhancing the user's bathing experience. The Orca bath lift is particularly versatile and can be disassembled into two parts for ease of storage, infrequent use or travel.
- Maintenance free actuator, powerful and quiet
- High backrest with contoured neckrest, can be positioned and folded with just one hand
- Backrest can be reclined up to 40°
- The ergonomic, floating hand control fits securely in the hand and is easy to grasp
- Removable and machine-washable covers
- Optimised base plate – significantly more space in the bathtub
- Patented, self-release suction cups: can be easily removed
- Wide range of accessories for individual customisation
- Can be disassembled into 2 parts.
|Name||Aquatec Orca Bath Lift|
|Seat height||6 - 42cm|
|Seat width without side flaps||37.5cm|
|Seat width with side flaps||71.5cm|
|Total depth backrest reclined||92cm|
|Total height with backrest||107.5cm|
|Max. user weight||140kg|